1. Orcas are actually dolphins.
2. The Great Wildebeest Migration is one of the “Seven New Wonders of the World”.
3. Because of their tiny wee arms, crocodiles struggle to bite their prey into bite-sized pieces. They therefore grab the prey with their enormous jaws and twist their own bodies round and round until the prey rips in two.
4. The Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis) are created as a result electrical tornadoes hurtling towards Earth, coming into contact with the ionosphere, one of the upper layers of the atmosphere.
5. The Teracotta Army was discovered in 1974 by some local farmers in Xi’an, Shaanxi province, China.